Sunday 22 June 2014

Holiday Look #2 | Clean. White. Lines.



Holiday Look #2 is an all-white get-up that I think is pretty perfect for the gorgeous weather we've been having recently!

Each piece from this outfit is incredibly lightweight and obviously being all white, it helped keep me relatively cool whilst we were traipsing about Las Ramblas, getting lost and finding ourselves in various neighbourhoods.

So, the outfit deets:

 ... ..Everything is from Primark! lol Literally.
Granted, the quality could be better but there's always some good finds in there if you take the time to look for them.


Oh! There goes my favourite sandals again!


Don't mind us ..
Just chilling with the homie, Carlos :)


Thank you again for stopping by my blog, make sure to keep an eye out for the last couple of outfits for my Lookbook - I've decided to post them back-to-back.

Where are you going/have gone on holiday this year?? I've been making a list of the places I'd love to visit next so if you have ideas, do share ;)

Sid xx

No comments:

Post a Comment